5.0

Hello friends, I am Monika. I have ordered a saree from The JT Store and it is very good product on TheJTStore its rate is rs 300 but in market its price is rs 550.It's delivery is very cheap and good.

I liked the TheJTStore very much and it is the best online shopping and website. It. Its also gives us sales on festivals like great Indian sale.

I suggest you to use only TheJT Store to shop online.As I experienced they have a good customer service because they solve the problems which you are facing in just a phone call. They have large number of variety of products where we can get our desired product at low or discount prices.Thanks

Review about: Saree.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

TheJTStore
The Jt Store Verified Representative

Dear, Really sorry for the issue you have faced. Kindly share your concern along with the order ID at Info@thejtstore.com else contact on 6262602917.

Otherwise Download The JT App, available on Google play store here you can Check your all order details and also track your order. https://www.thejtstore.com/contact-us/ Thanks!

FAKE ID ,LANAT HAI AISEY LOGON PAR JO ORON KA PAISA KHATEY HAI.HISAB JAB CHUKTA KARNA PAREGA TO BAHOOT PACHTAVA HOGA,KISKEY LIYE PAISA KAMA RAHEY HO KHUD KE LIYE.BACCHON KE LIYE.YA PHIR GIRLFRIEND KE LIYE.SAB CHOD KAR CHALEY JATEY HAI.JAB SHAMSHAN GHAAT JATEY HA I.YAHI LOG AAG LAGATEY HAI.KHUD KE LIYE KAR RAHEY HO TO YE SHARIR BHI SATH NAHI JAYEGA.PLEASE LOGO KA PAISA LOOTNA BAND KARO.PLEASE KOI BHI ONLINE PAYMENT KARNEY SE PEHLEY REVIEW JAROOR DEKHEY.AND PAYEMENT HAMESHA CASH KAREY NA KI CARD SE

I have ordered sarees last December .but I did not received product.id is26104

I have ordered a saree from The JT Store 14 jan 201 , but I have not received my order till now.

I Am Order In JT STORE 16th dec Tracking ID #22957 Till i am Not Receiving Product please Help Me for Refund Amount

#1411964

It's a fake online site they cheating with us

I have placed a saree order in jt store on Dec 7th 2017.Till now no tracking and no response. I have paid through online.

Please send courier asap or money back to account. Otherwise I can complain to consumer forum.

Its a fake site for online shopping ...it not provide any information regarding order ..and as I read nobody have received their order so plzzz beware before shopping from this site ..as well as ..it is not providing any information regarding customer care..

Hello @mounika do they have any contact number. Is it real or just a feedback taken by your own